FREE CONTACTLESS DELIVERY
FOR SELF ISOLATING HOUSEHOLDS
- To receive FREE DELIVERY Use COUPON CODE: COVID19 at the CART/CHECKOUT
- This COUPON CODE can only be used once & is subject to our order request acceptance & item availability
(please do not be greedy)
- We will PHONE or TEXT you once your food parcel is about to be delivered via one of our contactless volunteer drivers
If you have a friend, neighbour, or whanau who are able to pick-up on your behalf then please ask them to collect on your behalf because this will speed up the process and allow others who do not have anyone available to take advantage of this free delivery service.
Please wait until you receive a phone confirmation or TEXT message from us confirming that your food parcel has been picked and is ready for delivery. Text us back straight away confirming that someone will be home at the address to receive the food parcel. We will get one of our volunteer delivery drivers to collect the parcel on your behalf and deliver it to your address. When the driver arrives they will perform a contactless delivery. They cannot leave the food out if no one is home. Once the delivery person has exited the property then you should collect your parcel immediately otherwise they will need to retrieve it again.
Many people are taking advantage of the myriad of delivery options now available (see below). However, if you are unable to get out to the shop yourself or access remote delivery options for any reason then please let us know and we will help you. If you are vulnerable due to age 65+, have a pre-existing health condition, in self isolation without any friends or family to help pickup groceries for you, or you are unable to travel safely then we are able to arrange a delivery for you. As an official Essential Service delivery provider, we are approved to arrange secure and safe delivery of your groceries, produce, and other products. Please contact us to arrange a delivery option for your groceries.
0800 007 008
Other Delivery Options
The Student Volunteer Army (SVA) Grocery service is available nationwide to those in self-isolation or who have no other way to access food.
Who is this service for?
- Those aged 65+
- Medically vulnerable
- Anyone that requires support due to their personal circumstances, such as single parents
- Essential services workers
- The maximum order value is $150.
- In the rare case where they cannot find a volunteer to deliver within the timeframe, they will call and cancel the order and refer you to Ministry of Social Development or Civil Defence.
- There is a standard $15 delivery fee or $3 delivery fee for Community Service Card holders.
- Customers can also choose a $25 delivery fee if they wish to make a $10 donation (non-tax deductable) to SVA ($15 delivery + $10 donation)
- Deliveries will take place within 48 hours but typically happen the following day if received before 4pm.
- The service is only available via New World supermarkets.
- Payment is via credit or debit card.
Our SVA Help Desk is open between
9am and 4pm Monday — Friday
Online delivery services are proving to be very popular. Try to book well ahead of time to obtain an open delivery time slot. Countdown works hard to meet customer demand with a prompt and economic grocery delivery service.
Bidfood NZ delivers food, beverages & kitchen supplies directly to your home, safely.
Phone: 0800 243 3663
Email: [email protected]
*Minimum order $200 + $10 delivery +gst
Service Foods, a supplier for restaurants around the country, launched Service Foods Home with bulk pantry staples like flour for sale
Phone: (09) 954 1349
Locally Grown, Spray-Free Fruit & Veg Delivery
For your safety & theirs, no physical contact is made while your box is being delivered
Every week, My Food Bag deliver a box brimming with the best ingredients New Zealand has to offer. You’ll also get easy, step-by-step recipes and bespoke seasonings and sauces that you won’t find anywhere else!
Fruit Guys will deliver the freshest, tastiest fruit, coffee, and juice directly to your home.
One of New Zealand’s best fruit delivery companies, supplying fresh fruit every week. With over 30 years of experience in the fruit business we know good fresh produce and the people that grow it.