If you or someone you know needs financial advice or is having issues dealing with Work & Income NZ (WINZ) , Ministry of Social Development (MSD)  Inland Revenue Department (IRD), banks, loan companies, internet/phone/water/power services, or some other money issue then please email or phone us to arrange a for someone to assist you with this.

Email: [email protected] or Freephone 0800 007 008