Safelumin is the highest quality, most convenient, and most reliable power outage LED light bulb
on the market. With its patented Uninterrupted Light System (ULS) technology and elegant design, SafeLumin makes blackouts a thing of the past.
Safelumin can transform any light fixture or lamp into a storm safe device. Installation is as simple as changing a lightbulb – with no need for additional wires, screws, or remote controls.
The SafeLumin rechargeable light bulbs operates as an everyday small battery-operated LED light bulb. The backup battery will simultaneously charge when the light is on. Once the Safelumin’s battery is fully charged, it will automatically stop charging so as to not damage the battery.
Safelumin provides light when you need it the most. Should the unexpected happen and your home lose power, Safelumin’s patented technology will automatically respond within one second to provide your home and family with light for up to three hours, all while maintaining the complete, uninterrupted functionality of a normal LED lightbulb.
Once the power is restored, SafeLumin will revert to operating as a standard LED bulb and automatically recharge the battery.
Don’t leave your loved ones in the dark. Let Safelumin’s Uninterrupted Light System technology keep you and your family safe during your next power outage.
WHAT CAN SAFELUMIN POWER OUTAGE BACKUP LED LIGHTS DO FOR YOU?
KEEP THE LIGHTS ON EVEN WHEN THE POWER GOES OUT
No more struggling in the dark finding candles, matches and a flashlight that might work. With the convenience of flipping your existing light switch, you will have Safelumin backup light for 3hrs on demand.
Enjoy peace of mind. Our high-quality daily use led power light bulb is perfect for home and business. Use in rooms, staircase, hallway, bathroom, basement, nursing home, clinic, restaurant, hotel, store, hospital…etc. Use Safelumin rechargeable light bulbs all day, every day as much as you want. It auto charges when lights on, stops charging when the battery is full.
Safelumin only uses 7.5W electricity equivalent to 60W small battery-operated light bulbs. Estimated yearly energy cost nz$1.50. The Safelumin battery powered light bulb will last 25,000 hours. This translates to 22.8 years based on 3 hours per day.
ONE OF A KIND LIGHT GIFT FOR FAMILY AND FRIEND:
It’s the #1 Daily use / Led emergency lights for home power failure for anyone looking for the highest quality, great value, easy to use emergency bulb to help the people you love. Sure to be appreciated by the elderly and all families with small children. Dual usage as an everyday light makes it so practical.
WHY IS SAFELUMIN THE BEST EMERGENCY LED LIGHT BULB FOR HOME?
No tools, app, or remote are required, just use existing light switch.
Super simple to use, just like changing a regular LED light bulb. Simply use it.
Hold 3sec to test battery level. Or press ON/OFF for flashlight. The only battery operated bulb that lets you do both.
Works from AC 100V to 240V global voltage. Everything is identical except the lamp base. E26 for USA & E27 for NZ/European.
Safelumin created a unique air-gap design that reduces the risk
of LED and battery overheating. This ensures sustainable battery operated light bulb performance.
Safelumin works with up to 12 LED & CFL bulbs on the same switch but not incandescents, halogens, or fans.
Adding a battery inside the light bulb did not mean we had to make it bigger and bulkier. Safelumin emergency bulb is light weight and the same size as regular A19 LED light bulbs.
Safelumin’s efficient power outage sensor system consumes very little energy allowing the battery to last about 6 months when fully charged. Safelumin suggests turning lights on 6 hours every 3 months to keep maximum charge.
Safelumin never gets dimmer when the battery start to drain. Safelumin comes with 120lm backup lights that lasts up to 3 hours – maintains 120lm from the 1st minute to the last minute of battery life.
Safelumin patented technology knows the difference between a power outage and a switch being turned OFF. It is an uniquely smart light bulb, safe and certified by Underwriter Laboratory.
● Easy to install. SafeLumin fits into any standard light bulb fitting.
● Adaptability. Safelumin’s 2-in-1 feature allows the bulb to be used both as an everyday energy saving LED bulb and as a power outage, backup light source.
● Compatibility. Safelumin works with up to 12 other LED or CFL light bulbs on the same light switch.
● Patented power outage sensing technology. Not only is SafeLumin constantly monitoring whether your home has power, it is able to detect whether the light switch is turned on or off during a power outage, allowing you to conserve the battery.
● Patented thermal design technology. Through years of engineering, Safelumin has created a unique design that reduces the risk of LED and battery overheating to ensure sustainable product performance.
● Smart self-charging technology. SafeLumin automatically recharges its battery when turned on. Once the battery is fully charged, SafeLumin will automatically stop charging so as to not damage the battery.
● Battery test function. Each SafeLumin bulb is fitted with a test button that allows the user to check its charging levels.
● Replaceable battery. Simply by removing a single screw, the SafeLumin battery can be changed within minutes.
● Colour: Soft Whte 2700K or Daylight 5000K
● Provides light, safety, and reassurance during a power outage
● Turns on and off even when the power is lost
● Rechargeable battery
● Replaceable battery
● Energy efficient
● Low heat
● Shatter resistant
● Sleek and elegant design
● Long life 25,000hrs
● No mercury
● Color consistency
● No UV – safe for artwork
● Easy to install
• Colour Temperature: Soft White 2700K / Daylight 5000K
• Daily use lights: 800 lumens (60W Replacement)
• Backup light: 120 lumens
• Energy used: 6.5 watts Normal Use (7.5 watts Charging)
• Rating: AC 100-240V 50-60Hz
• Lamp Base: E27 Screw in fitting
• Bulb Life: 25,000 hours
• Compact small size: 60mm diameter x 117mm Length
• Weight: 95g
• USA & China Patents
• Certification: UL / CE+CB / FCC / RoHS